Register for a free one-day project workshop on Zoom.
Saturday, Oct. 10 • 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
Note: Because most of the day will be writing time, participants need to be writing a dissertation or some other independent writing project for a credential.
• 9:00 Presentation: "Overcoming Resistance and Staying Well While Writing Your Long Project"
• 10:00 a.m.– noon: Focused writing time
• Noon: Lunch Break
• 1:00 Presentation: "Getting Organized by Using Short- and Long-term Planning"
• 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.: Focused writing time
Ahead of time, please prepare the following:
• Any beverages or snacks that would be helpful to have on hand.
• Your computer and the writing-related materials you will need for the dedicated writing time. (You don't want to spend your writing time digging through piles of notes or searching your computer for pdfs; please find what you will need and have it organized before the day starts.)
• Your lunch (so that you won't have to think about it).
Participants will be eligible to participate in future Writers' Days, which are offered monthly by the Writing Center.
To register for the workshop, complete this form: https://forms.gle/ojTjqu6tqDcJMt7q9
Questions? Email email@example.com